, Manchester United Kingdom (PressExposure) July 15, 2008 -- To help small business owners create PDFs for their customers or for marketing purposes, Ian Canaway offers a new free guide, the âOne Page PDF Creation & Marketing Guideâ. Armed with this information businesses and individuals can learn how to quickly compile and create PDF documents to help generate more web traffic to their sites, for branding, to solve customer problems and improve customer relations.
This one page guide is a quick and simple summary of the steps required to quickly create PDFs. This guide's topics include:
- Step-by-step method for quick and easy PDF creation, which can contain âclick-ableâ links, a common problem with most PDF creation tools.
- How to password protect your PDF, to keep confidential information safe from prying eyes.
- Which tool to use if you want greater functionality
- How to use PDFs to boost your reputation and profits, whilst positioning yourself as an expert.
- 7 ways to promote your PDFs for greater exposure and publicity.
- The 1 key ingredient you must have in place before you start marketing your PDF documents.
- 7 overlooked, yet powerful uses for your PDF documents, that you can use right now to benefit your business.
This guide is available for free, to download immediately, so you can start putting the techniques into use straight away.
The guide will be sent free of charge to anyone who wants one, just visit: http://iancanaway.com/news/pdf-creation-marketing-guide.php to download it right now.