Ireland, Dublin Ireland (PressExposure) July 02, 2012 -- At this year's Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2012, Booth #145 is expected to draw serious attention thanks to the arrival of Enterprise Ireland, the Trade & Technology Agency of the Irish Government, and it's highly regarded 12 Irish Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Will Corcoran, Trade Development Executive at Enterprise Ireland states "We are delighted to welcome these 12 committed ISVs to this year's event in Toronto. Each of the companies in the booth represents a key software application or solution that a Microsoft channel partner can immediately incorporate into their service offering to drive their business growth."
The 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference takes place between July 8 and July 12, 2012, during which an exciting and information packed conference agenda is guaranteed to ensue.
Enterprise Ireland is ready to showcase some of Ireland's most cutting-edge services, applications and software solutions best aligned with Microsoft's thriving partner ecosystem in the Solution Innovation Center. A sneak peek reveals a small glimpse into the products and services represented:
- CareWorks Software - the flexible Social Care Management Platform, state-wide client management systems and other software solutions for participant-directed services
- Celtrino - business process and supply chain document automation solutions, such as E-invoicing/E-payables/EDI designed to save money and improve efficiency
- SaleSystem - SaleSystem is the Sales Team App for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 that empowers salespeople through a proven & powerful dashboard
- Financial Risk Solutions - fully automated Life Office unit pricing & Investment accounting software for Unit Linked Funds and individual self-invested and self-directed pensions
- FlexTime - software and hardware Time Management software solution designed for management of flexible and 'shift' working arrangements and maximum employee accessibility
- Inishtech - Software Licensing Service that unlocks the commercial potential in software - licensing, packaging, code protection and usage analytics like never before
- Intact Software - fully integrated business management/ERP software for a global market, providing SME's with a level of tailor-ability and flexibility normally only associated with enterprise level software
- iQuate - Software License Discovery that provides clarity with a light-touch, scalable and agentless discovery platform technology built to work across complex enterprises
- iSite web technologies - CRM Sales and Marketing Solutions for clients that range across Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, Retail and Public Sectors
- QUMAS - proven Regulatory Compliance Management solutions to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies enabled to address global challenges
- pTools - Web Content Management with rich feature and functionality sets, easy to use and enterprise grade cloud computing at a lower cost and with much greater support
- 3STACKCLOUD - client tailored private cloud solutions, state of the art technologies in a secure and resilient environment and other bespoke software solutions
The twelve companies above will meet this year at Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference 2012, Toronto, Canada to share their solutions, and business strategies, to help Microsoft reseller channels add incremental revenue and new customers. Thanks to cutting edge companies like those listed above, Ireland continues to be a leading exporter of software to the U.S. market, with software exports from Ireland to the U.S. expected to top $500 million (US) for 2012.
About Enterprise Ireland - where innovation means business
Enterprise Ireland continues to experience vibrant growth in its software industry, which has led to a partnership with Microsoft for almost 25 years. This partnership between Enterprise Ireland and Microsoft catalyzed demand for the innovations that are now pioneered by today's leading technology entrepreneurs. Microsoft's key role with Enterprise Ireland's software clients has led to vital opportunity via access to new markets, plus it encourages extra creativity and problem solving.
To learn more about Enterprise Ireland and the Irish Partners at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference this year, please follow this link: http://americas.enterprise-ireland.com/wpc2012/.
Will Corcoran, Trade Development Executive
1 (650) 294 4085
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software; services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. For more information, news and perspectives from Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft News Center at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/news/.