Budapest, Hungary (PressExposure) November 29, 2007 -- OraDeveloper Studio is a powerful development environment for working with Oracle. OraDeveloper Studio provides the easiest way to develop SQL scripts and PL/SQL program units, create and execute queries, manage users and privileges, explore existing databases, modify schema objects, export and import data, create database projects, and more.
Version 2.50 introduces a large number of new features:
* Advanced Context-sensitive Code Completion
* Support for some new SQL*Plus commands
* Keyboard Shortcut Customization
* Extremely customizable DDL generation
* New Schema Objects Clusters: database links, cluster indexes, partitioned indexes
* Database Object Dependency supported
* User comments available for schema objects
* Enhanced Code Templates: templates preview and inserting by hotkey added
* Schema Export to SQL script
* New Database Project Wizard
* Database Object Search Enhancements
* Session Manager Improvements
* Database Explorer Enhancements
Other New Features
* PL/SQL compilation warning support added.
* Oracle Instant Client support added.
* Date format can now be set for the Data Editor.
* Same file can be included several times in the deployment order.
* Table columns can now be created using copy/paste operations.