Litchfield, Ohio (PressExposure) July 10, 2009 -- Leadership Excellence Ltd. has announced a 3-day leadership retreat in Panama City Beach, FL. The retreat will be presented by Greg L. Thomas, founder of weLEAD Incorporated on October 13-15, 2009.
This program will focus on constructive self-analysis, enriched personal leadership development, and increased productivity. This retreat is intended to help you "reboot" or reinvent your life mission, purpose or career. Each attendee will leave the program with a Personal Plan of ActionÂ® for their life.
The retreat will include the following events:
* An on-line personal assessment test and private mentoring with Greg L Thomas to discuss the results of the assessment during the program.
* A Personal Plan of ActionÂ® workbook and course material that will reinforce the ideas and principles learned at the retreat. This is based on the Total PersonÂ® concept. Each attendee will learn how to balance all 6 major area's of life.
* Each attendee will receive a My-Tyme Success PlannerÂ® to move from being task-driven to goal oriented.
* Everyone will also receive a copy of Greg's two books on leadership development. His unique 12 Principles of Personal Leadershipâ¢ will be explained on day three.
* A positive non-judgmental growing environment to nurture your leadership skills and self-development. There will be a maximum of 15 attendees to insure individual and personalized attention.
* An interactive classroom format with individuals from various backgrounds and life experiences. The beautiful climate and surroundings of Panama City Beach, Florida during the off-season when there are fewer crowds and tourist.
For more information on the agenda or to register for this event visit the Leadership Excellence website at [http://leadershipexcellencenow.com/Retreat.html]
Greg L. Thomas has an extensive thirty-five years experience in public speaking and has spoken to hundreds of audiences worldwide. He has also conducted public seminars sponsored by weLEAD Incorporated. Greg has a Master of Arts degree in Leadership from Bellevue University, where he also has served as an adjunct professor teaching courses in business management and leadership since 2002. His first book, 52 Leadership Tips (That Will Change How You Lead Others) was published in 2006 by WingSpan Press. His second book, Making Life's Puzzle Pieces Fit was published in March 2009. Both are available at amazon.com. His third book will be available in the fall of 2009.
Leadership Excellence, Ltd. is the premier training and coaching organization for 21st century leaders. We effectively builds individuals and organizations to reach their highest leadership potential through enhanced productivity and personal development. Press Release Distribution By PressReleasePoint