Siaidn, Taiwan (PressExposure) April 15, 2009 -- ACUMEN introduces a new capture card, Ai-SC333, it can support 32 cameras for playback, record and monitoring. Ai-SC333 is capable of audio recording in 8 cameras simultaneously. Its software supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and 7.0 Linux. Depends on the resolution of D1 or CIF, recording speed varies which can be up to 15 / 12.5 frames per second. Card slots for PCI-Express are at 3.3 V and 12 V. The compression technology is Mpeg4. It is possible to integrate CCTV system by providing data. The feature of Ai-SC333 is expansion of capture card increase the number of its channels.
Since 1996 ACUMEN Intercontinental Corp. is a Taiwanese manufacturer and supplier of reliable high technology video surveillance systems: cameras, video recorders, video capture cards, speed domes, monitors, lenses - all under the brand name Ai.
At the present time Acumen is one of the worldwide leaders in the security sector thanks to high rates of growth, wide range of production and implementation of innovative technologies.
- Over 10 years experience in the production of video surveillance systems.
- Over 200 models
- Production output exceeds 160 000 system a year
- Over 10 000 sq. m. of production and office facilities
- Components supplied from Japan
- Production according to the environmental standard RoHS
- Free delivery and custom service all over the world