London, United Kingdom (PressExposure) October 29, 2009 -- For all skiers who are looking for the best value ski trip this year, but are worried about the added costs of a ski holiday mounting up, should look no further than ski specialists Scott Dunn.
Scott Dunn is taking care of it all by offering a fantastic package to guests travelling to Val d'IsÃ¨re on selected dates this season. Just make sure you book early to ensure that you benefit from this incredible 'limited edition' offer as spaces are restricted.
The package includes:
- Free Espace Killy six-day ski pass (worth â¬218)
- Free guiding* OR ski lessons** with Oxygene
- 50% discount on a sports massage with a qualified British physiotherapist (discount worth â¬34)
- Two free lunches from the Scott Dunn exclusive lunchtime menu at selected restaurants including Edelweiss and L'Armailly (discount value-â¬30 each lunch)
Available to guests booking a weekâs stay at any of Scott Dunn's ski chalets in Val d'IsÃ¨re for the weeks 10 January, 17 January, 24 January, 28 February, 7 March and 14 March.
There is limited availability so book now to guarantee you and your ski party enjoy the best value experience on the slopes this year. All you need to do is enjoy the sunshine and snow (and free guiding, massage and lunchâ¦).
A week's stay with Scott Dunn in Val dâIsÃ¨re starts at Â£1,325 per person in an Original Chalet, including flights, transfers, a Scott Dunn chef and host, breakfasts, afternoon teas, four-course dinners and a Laurent-Perrier reception on arrival.
Take advantage of up to Â£500pp worth of tempting offers! Contact Scott Dunnâs ski team on 020 8682 5050 or visit http://www.scottdunn.com/ski/our-ski-chalets.html
Terms & conditions:
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Scott Dunn promotion/discount
- Carte neige insurance not included in ski pass
- Names for the ski passes must be provided at time of booking and are not transferable
- Ski guiding groups are on Monday and Tuesday and are limited to 2 groups of 10 - one for Black/Red run skiers and the other for Red/Blue run skiers
- Guiding, instruction and ski hire will be provided solely by Oxygene
- The massage will be 45 minutes long. Timing will be subject to availability
- Lunch consists of two courses, one glass of wine or beer and one coffee on Monday and Tuesday at specific restaurants
- The offer will end when all places are filled or when the resort opens on 28 November 2009
* For intermediate to advanced skiers requiring guiding:
- Two days free ski guiding with an Oxygene instructor on Monday and Tuesday (value â¬100)
- 50% discount on six days' equipment rental with Oxygene (discount worth â¬125)
**For beginners to intermediates requiring group tuition: A 'Learn to Ski' package including -Group adult lessons with Oxygene (17 hours for beginners, 15 hours for others) Equipment rental with Oxygene Price: â¬245 (discount value is â¬125 for beginners, â¬100 for intermediates)