Telford, PA (PressExposure) December 22, 2009 -- Every holiday season all printed promotional materials get a makeover. It is almost mandatory for things like booklet printing to change and get more festive during the holidays.
Cheap booklet printing will not work anymore and you need to get those new designs to match the increasing opportunities and competitive nature of the holiday consumer market. If you want to be able to adapt during the holidays, let me give you five tips that should make your marketing color booklets better at these times.
1. That festive color - First of course, you should throw out those cold and simple corporate color schemes and get festive with your covers. Whether it is a corporate public relations portfolio or a simple marketing booklet for customers that festive color scheme will add the warmth and spirit of the season to the readers. This can inspire and even get your readers excited about your content, so it is well worth adding that holiday spirit into the design.
2. That joyful image - It is also important that your images change to more "joyful" ones. Who wants to see complicated looking models and figures in a marketing booklet during the holidays? Mostly no one really. A more friendly and joyful image is always welcome and will add to the wholesome and warm nature of your overall business image. Customers and investors alike will respond well to this joyful nature and should feel quite comfortable doing business with you during this great season.
3. That merry material - Your materials should also be destined to change over the holidays. You have to spend a bit and use more high quality material to bring out those festive colors and designs. One of the best things you can do is to use glossy paper materials to make your color booklets gleam in the light. Add any kind of festive design to these materials and you will have quite a merry booklet ideal for marketing. So do not waste time printing cheap ones with bad materials, use those better paper materials to get the best impact during this holiday season.
4. That fantastic font - Fonts are also a big factor come the holiday season. If your tools are for marketing, it is best to change them to clearer but more festive styles to match the current designs of your booklets. This should add to the completeness of your holiday designs and make it more effective at giving its holiday offer.
5. That holiday offer - Finally all your marketing tools should always have its holiday offer on display. Whether in the form of an attached business card, an order postcard or an application form, readers must always have a quick avenue to respond to the premise of the marketing booklet. So make it a point to always add that holiday offer where readers can respond to it easily. It will make printing far more effective.
Great! Now you know what your booklet printing should have over the holidays. Always try to have these properties integrated with your booklet designs. Good Luck!