Los Angeles, CA (PressExposure) April 23, 2008 -- With the boom of the Internet, offline stores find it harder and harder to compete with their online competitors. The main reason for this is that transactions are easily done through the cyberspace. But thanks to offset printing, offline businesses now have an ally they can depend on.
Offset printing gives you quality and affordability rolled into one. It can create various ads according to your needs. It can do business cards, postcards, flyers, brochures, catalogs, large format posters, banners and many more. This type of printing can come up with ads with vibrant colors that will make your materials noticeable.
Keeping In Touch
For your business to grow, it is not only important to keep on adding up on your list of clients. You must also take time to do something special every now and then to keep in touch with the old ones.
Here are five tips to help you attain that goal using the type of printing method called the offset.
1. When planning out your gimmicks, do not just focus on attracting new customers. In designing your brochures, make sure that you place certain importance on your loyal clients.
This way, new ones will think of committing to your services for a long time. They would think that you are the type of company that values loyalty. They will aim to be part of your clients' database. That way, they will also get the kind of good treatment that your other clients are getting.
2. Create a catchy tag line to be used on your marketing tools. The line must capture the essence that you do appreciate the customers who stay and stay longer. You can also create the impression that your business is stable and will be serving your clients as long as you have them.
3. Celebrate. Take time to know your clients, especially the old ones. Create fun-filled events just for them wherein you will be able to meet and greet them. Use large format posters and banners to announce such events.
Make the event memorable for everybody. You must aim for the people who have attended to look forward to the next. And it will also be good if they will talk about you and your company to their friends and families. That way, you will have your free advertisements through word of mouth.
4. Give out membership cards. Your valued customers can get such cards to be used for promotions made especially for them. You can give them discounts, freebies, loyalty awards. With those types of perks, they will not even think about taking a peek as to what your competitors have to offer.
5. Do not forget to remember them on special holidays and important occasions of their lives. With a complete database, you can gather you clients' vital information like their birthdays. Use such to create ways to show to them that you don't easily forget.
For such, you can use postcard mailing services to reach out to your clients. Deliver your greetings through mail. And make you clients stay longer, if not for good.
Be as creative as possible in thinking about your promotions. Offset printing will deliver to you the type of ads as you have imagined them to be.