Overland Park, KS (PressExposure) December 23, 2009 -- When a person is looking into planning for their retirement, they want to ensure that the funds they set aside are going to be enough to keep them living comfortably. With people living longer, planning and buying an annuity can be a tough job without an expert by your side. BuyAPension.com serves as an annuities retirement company offering advice to people looking to obtain retirement plans that will last them all the way through the golden years.
If you are in the process of planning out a retirement plan and buying annuities, there are seven things that BuyAPension.com will tell you to know:
1) BuyAPension.com encourages clients to buy annuity contracts from top-ranked, dependable insurance companies. You don't want your retirement money and your future in the hands of a financially unstable agency.
2) When financial institutions encounter financial distress, it can affect your life annuity, and therefore your retirement. To mitigate this risk, BuyAPension.com recommends that you diligently research the level of consumer insurance protection offered by your state.
3) BuyAPension.com will provide advice on how to accurately assess your assets and liabilities when determining your annuity amounts. This is important to ensure you establish an adequate retirement income.
4) It's important to weigh the different annuity contracts and options each insurance company offers you. BuyAPension.com will provide you with advice as to how to navigate through these options.
5) Consider if you want to buy annuity contracts with after-tax or "non-qualified" money, in which a portion of the income is considered tax-free.
6) BuyAPension.com advises clients to choose an annuity company that offers inflation-adjusted annuities, in addition to the traditional fixed annuities. It is also an option to buy annuity contracts that take into consideration an annual cost of living adjustment.
7) For annuity retirement clients who are concerned about providing money for their heirs, BuyAPension.com tells clients to buy annuities that allow for beneficiary protection.
BuyAPension.com provides solid financial advice and retirement solutions to anyone looking at planning for their future.