Hughsonville, New York (PressExposure) July 19, 2008 -- The Help To Stop Foreclosure program is one of the most affordable opportunities for homeowners to receive expert help for halting foreclosure with specialized laws that are in favor of the borrower, like Truth In Lending, RESPA, HOEPA and other laws/statutes.
Homeowners need to decide to take action now to stop foreclosure because when they do not decide quick enough, but delay taking action and are foreclosed on, and go through the issues that surround foreclosure, the following pains and problems usually occur in people's lives:
- Family problems and even separation and divorce - Loss of security for the kids and husband and wife - Loss of thousands of dollars of equity in your home - Loss of the time and effort it took to find - buy and fix up your home, and the time and effort of having to do it again - Loss of your credit rating
Here are eight reasons why your should check out the New Help To Stop Foreclosure program:
1. The multimedia (written, audio, and video) instructional materials provided you contain the expert research and drafted documents needed to help you win. It also contains instruction given by a veteran attorney with over 20 years experience winning cases for people and years of experience helping people win by themselves pro se or by assisting their attorney.
2. A Help To Stop Foreclosure program advocate and expert will help people who do not have an attorney but do pro se litigation, and speak on their own behalf negotiating with the Lender in or out of court (most of the time things are settled out of court). On the other hand, a program advocate will also support you if you do have an attorney and work with you and your attorney.
3. "Help To Stop Foreclosure" has a low cost program starting at only $600.00 down and $295.00 per month (or as low as $200.00 per month for special needs/circumstances) until your issue is settled which could be in 6 months or less and some times more. Most programs or attorneys start at around $3000.00 down and/or thousands a month.
4. The Help To Stop Foreclosure team, when possible, can help you get an attorney on a contingency or hybrid-contingency basis and the attorney gets paid when winning the case, which usually happens about 80% of the time; and TILA provides that the Lender pays attorney's fees if the homeowner wins on even one small violation.
5. The Help To Stop Foreclosure Team will project manage your foreclosure dispute with the Lender and help you and/or your attorney with dates, and times, and schedules, paperwork, and procedures to keep things flowing, progressing and moving forward in your favor.
6. When you become a part of the Help To Stop Foreclosure Program you have experts working for you with seven plus years of experience helping people just like you get out of debt and/or stop foreclosure.
7. The Help To Stop Foreclosure program is working to establish local affiliates that work with people; however, the affiliates/associates are not just restricted to local people but they can work with people throughout the United States of America that they make contact with. So if you want to become an affiliate give them a call or better yet visit the website and signup.
8. Affiliates can make a great deal more per signup then they make with most other affiliate programs. Affiliates make in the neighborhood of $300.00 to $400.00 per signup and at the same time the homeowner in need of help to stop foreclosure is still only paying a low amount compared to other solutions as described above also.
Real estate information companies like RealtyTrac report nearly 650,000 foreclosure filings issued the first part of 2008. Therefore, about 1 out of every 194 homeowners is facing foreclosure this year, a 23% increase from the last quarter of 2007.
There is an urgent need for an affordable program for homeowners. Statistics show that more than 155,000 families have lost their homes to foreclosure this year already. It is estimated there will be 2.25 million foreclosures this year.
For help visit the [http://help-to-stop-foreclosure.net] website today and get their free foreclosure reports, free consultation and/or preliminary audit.
Contact: Guy Te Watson Company: Watson Lord & Watson Postal Location: General Post Office, Hughsonville New York Phone: 775-249-3151 Fax: 775-255-6780 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: [http://www.help-to-stop-foreclosure.net]
Permission to Reprint:
Journalists, newsletter publishers, bloggers and others: You May Reprint this release with all links in tack.