New Haven, CT (PressExposure) May 28, 2009 -- Traveling to St Maarten Antilles / St Martin island [http://www.portocupecoy.com/resources/st-martin-island] is a sure treat! It can be confusing too, with the number of activities in the island. Whether you are living in a hotel or a vacation condo, there are actually 101 (perhaps more) things you can do. Here are some of them:
1. Go snorkeling. You donât have to use your scuba gear in order to see the wonders of the coral reefs. Snorkeling a few meters away from the shoreline will lead you to the miracles of the deep, and youâre not even in deep water yet!
2. Kayaking. Some people just want to experience the sea and the waves. Now you can glide over the reefs on a kayak. There are several stores in St Maarten Antilles [http://www.portocupecoy.com/resources/st-maarten-antilles] / St Martin Island which offer kayak rentals.
3. Get up close and personal with a huge marlin from one of your charter fishing expedition. In this part of the world, fishes are abundant, so even if itâs not a marlin you catch, you will surely get another big fish.
4. Go horseback riding along the beach. Thanks to its varying terrain, horseback riding in this island is a delight. Visit coves and unexplored territory while you are in St Maarten / St Martin. Donât worry about crossing borders; this is legal in this island.
5. Go parasailing. View St Maarten/St Martin from another perspective. Fly like a bird over the clear, blue waters. Just make sure all locks are in place.
6. Ride a jet ski. Or if you donât know how, then this is the best time to do so. Remember Baywatch? St Maarten/St Martin can offer you more than that.
7. Watch the Heineken Regatta. Or better yet, get your yacht and join the race.
8. Have to free fall at 150 miles per hour skydiving at the Orient Bay and Grand Case. You donât need to be a pro in order to do this since skydiving lessons are also offered here.