Denistone East, New South Wales Australia (PressExposure) February 11, 2011 -- The first step to commencing a business in Australia is to get an ABN, that is, the Australian Business Number. This unique, 11-digit numeric code is a single identifier for all business dealings with the Australian Tax Office and with other government departments and agencies. ABNs are part of the new tax system that came into operation in Australia in 1998.
As a matter of fact, the Australian business number (ABN) is the key to a quicker and smarter way of dealing with other businesses and the government. It allows the business owner to:
· facilitate a single Business Activity Statement
· confirm his business identity to others when ordering and invoicing
· avoid PAYG tax on payments he receives
· claim GST credits
· claim energy grants credits
· obtain an Australian domain name
Sole traders (i.e. individuals), partnerships, companies and trusts can conveniently apply for an ABN online. ABNRegistrations.com provides an easy, hassle-free ABN registration service. The company is part of the Distil Group, founded by a qualified Chartered Accountant, and is running since 1996.
ABNRegistrations.com aims at making life easier for the small business owners; it allows them to focus on what is important - working on their business rather than mucking about with regulatory requirements. Business owners can greatly benefit from this service as this is pain-free and provides quick turnaround; they can get their business up and running fast and can start invoicing others in no time.
For businesses that need to register for tax obligations, including a Tax File Number (TFN), Good And Services Tax (GST) and Pay As You Go (PAYG) withholding, ABNRegistrations.com does all of these at no extra charge.
To sum up, some of the important reasons why a business owner must use this ABN Registration Service are:
· Saves time - the quickest way is just 3 minutes on phone
· Fast turnaround - all requests are answered within 24 hours
· Free input - free inputs are provided on GST registration, business name registration and structuring
· Free bonus advice - a free 13-page guide on '12 things You Need to Consider After Registration to Maximise your Success' is provided.
· 110% money back guarantee - In case a customer is not satisfied with the service, he can just call or email to ABNRegistrations.com prior to getting his ABN; he will get the refund PLUS 10% more for his troubles, and with no questions asked.
For more information on ABN Eligibility, ABN Registration for Sole Traders, Companies, Partnerships & Trusts, visit the website [http://www.abnregistrations.com/]