Lawrenceville, GA (PressExposure) September 13, 2011 -- The Goal
The Never Ending Card Simulation demonstrates the benefits of pull production and production cells (lean manufacturing) versus push/batch production (MRP). The game compares batch or push production techniques to one piece pull production using sequential production and point-of-use methodology. It shows how quality and productivity improve while reducing WIP inventory, scrap, rework, and floor space. The game has been designed for 6-12 participants with unlimited observers. It is based upon each participant taking an active role in running a mini-production line where "real" products are manufactured.
Simulation exercises to help manufacturing teams understand:
* The pros and cons of "push" vs, "pull" manufacturing systems
* The root cause of shop floor chaos and workplace stress
* The importance of line flow technology
* The power of sequential production and point-of-use logistics
* How to move from "firefighting" to proactive problem solving
* How to successfully implement a lean manufacturing initiative.
Our videos provide an easy to understand demonstration of the Never Ending Card Simulation in a fun and creative format. So easy, even a kid could do it.
ACTLean is now offering a FREE download for the Never Ending Card Simulation, which includes the PDF print out of the card and detailed set up instructions and result analysis. For complete details about the Never Ending Card Simulation Game and how to download the simulation and any of our demonstration videos, go to http://actlean.org/lean101card, or call 678-810-0885.