Wilmington, DE (PressExposure) August 26, 2014 -- Nevron is proud to announce the availability of Nevron Open Vision for .NET 2014.1, which is here to ease the work of all .NET developers like never before!
With the Nevron Open Vision for .NET 2014.1 release, Nevron has solidified its position as the leading provider of text and document processing components for .NET. The NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET has been extended to support a full range of enterprise features such as Spell Checking, Mail Merge, .DOCX format support, barcodes, styles and many other. NOV Rich Text Editor has become so powerful and useful that it was made available as an end-user application on a newly launched website - Nevron Docs (docs.nevron.com).
Nevron also extended the NOV suite with the following new controls - the NOV Barcode for .NET and the NOV Gauge for .NET. With Charts and Diagrams on the production lane and MonoMac and Xamarin.Mac hosts release coming soon, NOV is now probably the fastest growing suite of quality UI components that can be found. In light of the uncertain future of the Microsoft UI technologies, Nevron is dedicated to offering .NET developers a brighter and safer .NET UI solution that will help them develop really great software for Windows, Mac and Silverlight from a single code base. Nevron Software's team is happy to see that more and more .NET developers realize that NOV is now the only reasonable choice for the UI of any .NET project.
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET
- Spell Check with support for dictionaries in the OpenOffice format
- Mail Merge
- Anchor scrolling (i.e. scrolling up, down, left and right with a pressed mouse wheel)
- Simplified and improved property editors (borders, fills, paragraphs, etc.)
- New toolbar buttons for easier creation of tables, styles, etc.
- Support for additional inline fields
- Completely redesigned toolbar and menu icons
- Full support for inserting linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcodes in text documents (more than 30 barcode types are currently supported)
- DOCX import and export
- Improved HTML import and export with ability to inline CSS styles in 'style' attributes
- Improved RTF import and export with mail merge support.
NOV Barcode for .NET:
The Nevron Barcode library lets you create and use barcodes in 2 ways - as a widget or as an image. You can change the size, the back color and the fore color of the barcode, whether to show a label or not, the font of the barcode label and so on. In case of a barcode widget you can also specify the auto size mode of the barcode inside the widget.
NOV Gauge for .NET:
NOV Gauge for .NET has extensive support for instrumentation widgets such as radial (circular) and linear gauges, knobs, indicators and numeric displays. Those Gauge controls can be very useful when you need to create user interfaces for dashboards, KPIs, dials, stopwatches, clocks, thermometers, LEDs and simple indicators.