Noida, India (PressExposure) April 24, 2008 -- Rupiz Media, a leading digital marketing enterprise, develops business oriented Human Resource management applications befitting all organizations.
Rupiz Media [http://www.rupizmedia.com/] has been involved in active R&D apart from meeting client requirements. An entity of the rising online conglomerate, the Rupiz Infotech group, it has benefited many a clients with its technological prowess. Rupiz Mediaâs Human Resource Management Software (HRMS) is another development par excellence. The menu driven user friendly operations provide easy, accurate and timely retrieval of information related to the employees and other activities.
The application primarily works on two platforms- the employee panel (user interface) and the admin panel (administrator/controller base).
Some of the distinctive features of Rupiz Media HRM software are-
The HRM software comprises of the following modules-
1. HR Help Desk- This feature enables effective management of employee attendance and leave applications. It comprises of the following components-
2. Internal Job Posting (IPJ)-Through this feature administrator can upload, circulate and manage the internal job offers.
3. Current Opening- Through this feature a user can upload job referrals for internal requirements.
4. Newsletter- This feature enables the administrator to circulate company newsletters and communicate internal news among the employee base.
5. Account Help Desk- Employees can view their pay slips uploaded by the accounts department here.
The application can create special user groups (for e.g. managers) and assign them exclusive privileges and access rights.
Rupinder Khurana, Co Founder and Director of Rupiz Infotech group calls it a powerful management tool that can revolutionize the way HR activities have been done so far. It enhances organization and effectiveness to the optimum range of Human Resource responsibilities and functions.
Point Taken! HRM software from RupizMedia (Web development company) is another sparkling gem in the companyâs crest, considering the fact that it has already developed 100 Web Applications [http://www.rupizmedia.com/web-applications].