New York, New York (PressExposure) August 12, 2014 -- BALANCE addresses the moments when you wish you had someone to talk to who would give you support.
It offers a hands-on approach to developing the life skills that enable you to bring about change. Clear, uncluttered guidance for dealing with issues popping up in everyday life.
No need to read BALANCE from cover to cover.
There are numerous books guiding people to grow, learn, gain courage, confidence and personal power. Yet what you hear time and time again is: "The books have taught me what is possible, inform me what to do - but not how to do it. When feeling vulnerable, unsure or off-colour, how do I take control of the moment and deal with whatever presents itself? What practical steps do I need to take to actually work through whatever I am facing?"
Balance aims to answer these questions with a series of practical approaches to dealing with emotional issues everybody can find themselves facing on a day to day basis.
Hold the problem you are facing in your mind, open the book to read the titles, and choose the one relating to how you are feeling. This is a book to consult as a means for a self-coaching session when you do not have the time, inclination, finances, or interest to make it possible to work with a professional.
Dip into the part or parts that are relevant in the moment. BALANCE can be dipped into and set aside, one that you keep in the kitchen, on a table in the living room, beside your bed, yes, even in the bathroom for when you have some moments to yourself.
You will learn:
- How to 'Let go of thoughts from the past'.
- How to acquire steps to support living in the 'Now'.
- Be reminded of how to listen to that gut feeling known as your 'intuition'.
- How to recognize your choices in difficult moments.
- Life Skills - such as 'How to deal with Energy Vampires', or 'How to respond to a verbal attack'.
- More about what your 'Personal Power' is.
- To say 'no' when something is not right for you.
- And many more.