Delhi, Ncr, India (PressExposure) April 22, 2009 -- Herbal hair colors are in demand nowadays. They are known for their effectiveness and medicinal value. People at large are getting aware about the side effects of the synthetic colors, hence returning towards the natural or herbal hair colors. These colors are manufactured from the leaves of various herbs or plants. However, the raw material is the leaves of various herbs, but the final product is reached only after going through certain procedures and processing.
Herbal colorants are ideal for all hair types. They give you the desired result and even more. At present, various varieties of these herbal colors are available. Some of the popular types are as mentioned below:
1) Mahogany Color: Mahogany is a reddish brown hair color. This colorant is long lasting. It is suitable for adding a red effect to the brown hair. It forms a protective covering over the hair. Mahogany color passes through the dermatological test. It stimulates the growth of hair and makes them silky and lustrous.
2) Chestnut Brown Color: This color primarily comes in two varieties viz. light and dark chestnut brown hair colors. It gives a moderate reddish shade. It is suitable for all hair types, except the dark brown. It can be applied on both straight and curly hair. Its special feature includes dandruff resistance.
3) Golden Brown Color: It is a yellowish orange color which resembles golden color. This colorant is most popular among the fashion lovers. Golden brown color is suitable for light to medium blonde hair. It provides a shimmering look to the hair and makes them soft and silky.
4) Orange Color: This is very popular among the young people. This color is very effective in protecting and nourishing hair. It spreads all over the hair throughly, from the root to the tip and makes them soft and fragrant.
5) Lemon Color: This color is named after the lemon fruit as it provides a shade to the hair, similar to the outer skin of lemon. Soon after its application, the lemon color provides a shiny look to the hair. Like other herbal colors, it also has no side effect.
In the fashion conscious world of today, hair colors have an important role to play. But, a little carelessness in choosing a hair color may cost you a lot. You can get rid of all these worries by simply choosing the herbal hair colorants, which most of the people are choosing nowadays. The only thing you have to consider is that which shade is suitable for your hair. The increasing popularity of these herbal colors is giving rise to new and innovative colorants, every day.
For detailed information on various types of hair colors and other hair care products, you may visit the following website: http://www.natural-hair-colors.com