Palm Beach, Florida (PressExposure) April 13, 2011 -- From June 1 - September 30, 2011, The Breakers Palm Beach rates start at just $269 per room per night based on superior accommodations, and added value abounds with a variety of exceptional amenities either free or priced at a significant savings: complimentary weekday incentives such as continental breakfast, kids' meals, kids' camp and valet parking; complimentary daily benefits such as unlimited tennis and fitness classes, as well as savings on golf, dining, spa, bungalow/cabana rentals, on-site shopping and more.
Complimentary weekday benefits include:
- Continental breakfast buffet: Monday - Thursday mornings (special pricing Friday - Sunday)
- Access to Spa & Oceanview Fitness Center: Monday - Thursday (special pricing Friday - Sunday)
- Kid's meals ordered off children's menus, ages 12 and under with paying adult: Monday - Thursday (special pricing Friday - Sunday)
- Kids camp: Monday - Thursday (special pricing Friday - Sunday)
- Overnight valet parking: Sunday - Wednesday nights; $20 per night Thursday - Saturday
Complimentary benefits, seven days a week:
- Unlimited tennis
- Unlimited fitness classes
- WiFi & Internet access, local calls
Special summer savings:
- Unlimited golf on the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course, at specially priced greens fees (including cart), starting at $60 per person, per day:
- $60 per person, per day, from June 20 - September 30, 2011;
- $130 per person, per day (18 holes); $80 per person, per day (9 holes) - from June 1-19
- Spa Services
- Bungalow Rentals
A luxury resort for all ages, The Breakers offers enduring value for families, couples or friends on a getaway, and its summer promotion encourages guests to save on their preferred experiences. With an amazing range of amenities and activities to choose from, guests never have to venture off property.
Still under the same family ownership since 1896, this independent resort has made an unrivaled investment in its ongoing revitalization. Over the past decade, $250 million has been invested in property and organizational enhancements, and another $20 million continues to be allocated each year. The relentless financial commitment balances preservation and modernization -to safeguard the resort's one-of-a-kind, architectural character and magnificent setting, while introducing new and expanded amenities to bolster its contemporary appeal. "Guests are keenly aware that The Breakers could not be replicated today; they embrace its peerless blend of stunning atmosphere; relaxed, natural elegance; multi-faceted amenities and genuine service," said David Burke, vice president of sales & marketing. "Yet we never rest on our laurels, so we ensure it keeps getting better, year after year.
For reservations or more information, visit http://www.thebreakers.com, call toll-free at 1-888-BREAKERS (273-2537), or contact your travel professional.