Boston, MA (PressExposure) August 08, 2014 -- The Agribusiness Expo (AgEx) at the 9th annual Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit, to be held October 7-9, 2014 in New Orleans at the Hyatt Regency, has been revamped to be a vibrant marketplace that will provide enhanced opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors to network more frequently and efficiently with attendees.
More than 70 exhibitors and sponsors are expected to be featured at this year's AgEx exhibit hall at the Summit, hosted by HighQuest Group. The 2013 event included as many exhibitors and nearly 650 attendees from 30 U.S. states and 25 countries. This year's AgEx participants will benefit from several changes to the expo offerings and configuration, all implemented to attract and ensure a higher level of activity on the AgEx floor by attendees and industry decision-makers, including:
- Delivery of the opening welcome address on the show floor just prior to the opening night reception.
- Onsite presence of an AgEx business coordinator who will be dedicated to helping connect sponsors, exhibitors and attendees on the show floor.
- Increased opportunities for exhibitors and sponsors to deliver 15-minute presentations on the AgEx stage.
- A more interactive mobile app that will simplify the process of locating exhibitors' booths.
- Areas set aside throughout the AgEx show floor that encourage attendees to come to the AgEx floor to unwind or network more casually - including game tables, a recharge lounge and designated meeting areas.
- An onsite free coffee bar, open every hour that the AgEx is open, providing an attractive location for meeting with colleagues and visiting between conference sessions.
- More than 10 hours of dedicated networking time, provided through several breakfasts, coffee breaks, luncheons and receptions that will be held on the AgEx floor.
- Dedicated area to meet with selected speakers for extended after-session Q&A.
Past exhibitors have found much value in exhibiting at the Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit. Hear what they have to say when asked why they participated: "A good place to network and expand our presence in the marketplace, with access to all the key players in the transportation, logistics and infrastructure industries. We've been doing this for three years, [there have been] superb turnouts." - Craig Ratajczyk, Illinois Soybean Association
"We've been an original exhibitor at the Summit, and I touch base with a lot of my customers. New customers that show up are also valuable, but mostly [I use the Summit] to touch base with friends, customers, and support the show that helps support the industry." - Garry Widynowski, sales rep. for Norseman, Inc.
"I chose to exhibit at the Summit because I've been a part of this trade show since it was brand new. I've exhibited with this group every year. This is an annual event to meet with old customers, renew those acquaintances, and opportunity to stay fresh with what's transpiring in the trade." - Brian Bickford, President, AgriLogistics.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities or exhibiting at AgEx, please contact Ann Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.810-660-8683.
View the full agenda and register with code PR6-OGTS14 for a 10% discount at http://www.oilseedandgrain.com. Attendees to the Summit can get discounted fees when attending the co-located Women in Agribusiness Summit as well.
Connect with us: on Twitter @oilseedandgrain, Facebook and LinkedIn.
This year's summit includes the new full-day Animal Protein Seminar that will provide attendees with an outlook for the cattle, hog, dairy, poultry, and egg sectors.
Michelle Pelletier Marshall