Seattle, WA (PressExposure) June 08, 2009 -- Alive Task Manager is a simple and efficient tool for the planning of diverse tasks. It can be used to generate and view a personal time-table, remind about particular events, create repeated tasks, establish rules for postponement of tasks, etc. The support of a tree-type structure of tasks facilitates allocation of tasks with corresponding attributes. A variety of folders (for example, business, personal, employees, etc.) can be created for placement of relevant tasks. A special folder "All Tasks" displays all tasks created in Alive Task Manager. This feature is very convenient for searching and viewing.
Each task in Alive Task Manager is arranged such that all information about a task is placed on a separate tab:
1. Summary - consolidated information about a task. It displays general information, such as the header, start date and time, completion date and time, notes.
2. Main - basic information about a task, such as task title, start date and time, completion date and time, priority and state.
3. Additional - an indispensable tab for a more detailed task description. It contains the following fields: task completion percentage, completion period, actual time spent, expenditures, type of restriction, web resources, and contacts.
4. Executives - these are tasks, for which a person in charge and one or several executives are assigned. All relevant information can be written on this tab.
5. Comprehensive information about a task can be entered in notes.
Alive Task Manager offers the widest opportunities for reminding you about tasks and controlling the progress of their fulfillment. Any task in the program can be preset so that the reminder window is displayed at the desired moment.
Using Alive Task Manager not just greatly improves labor discipline, but also increases labor efficiency.