New York, NY (PressExposure) June 03, 2011 -- Amac software, the global award-winning provider of Mac Spy and Mac Keylogger software announces that Amac Keylogger has been released.
What is Amac Keylogger? Amac Keylogger is a spy application that allows users who want to spy on a Mac machine to secretly record everything on the Mac including Passwords, Keystrokes , chat conversations, Websites visited and capture screenshots. The logs recorded can be sent to the users' Email or an FTP server so that the user can check the logs everywhere and take better control of what's happening to him/her.
What is you can do with Amac Keylogger?
- Parental Control
Amac Keylogger helps a lot of parents find out what their kids doing online. It supports multiple-user monitoring and logs almost all the activities.
- Catch a Cheating Spouse
Amac Keylogger is a practical program for Mac users to acquire the trail of a cheating spouse.
- Employee Monitoring
Amac Keylogger will assist you with staff supervision. With Amac Keylogger, you will be able to log keys, chats, websites, programs and screen snapshots.
- Monitor Mac Computers
Amac Keylogger monitoring software for Mac can be used as the monitoring solution for your orgnization or company to record the activities on the Mac computers.
- Get back your lost/stolen Macbook
Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X is built in IP address tracking function, you can track the location of your Macbook and get it back if it is lost or stolen.
- Find out the Truth
Amac Keylogger for Mac functions perfectly for numerous Mac users. Stealthy running, exhaustive logging features will help you find the truth.
Features of Amac keylogger for Mac OS X:
- Automatically run at Mac startup in stealth mode
- Log keystrokes, websites, screenshots and chat conversations
- Log Passwords typed on Mac (Available in Professional)
- Apply settings to all user accounts with one click
- Send logs to Email/FTP space at preset interval
- Password protection for keylogger access
- Can be installed for all Mac users
- Fully supports 10.5.x, 10.6.X and later (Leopard and Snow Leopard)
- Supports Macbook/iMac/MacMini
Learn more about Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X