New York, NY (PressExposure) August 09, 2011 -- Amac Software, the world leading provider of Mac Spy and Mac Keylogger software announced the release of Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X v2.1 on August 5, 2011.
Features of Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X:
- Automatically run at Mac startup stealthily
- Monitor all user accounts with one click
- Log typed keystrokes such as account names
- Log chats from Skype/AIM/iChat/Adium/MSN
- Record websites in Safari/Firefox/Chrome
- Take periodical high-quality screenshots
- Log typed Passwords (Professional only)
- Log the IP address of monitored Macintosh
- Send logs to Email/FTP at preset interval
- Password protection for keylogger access
- Customizable hot key for keylogger access
What can you do with Amac Keylogger?
Amac Keylogger assists a great many of parents to discover what their kids are doing online. It logs almost all the activities and fully supports multiple-user monitoring.
Catch a Cheating Spouse
Amac Keylogger is a practical Mac spy application for Mac users to gain the trail of a cheating spouse by secretly recording chats and website visits of your partner.
Amac Keylogger will help managers with employee monitoring. Office leaders will have logs of keystrokes, chats, websites and screen snapshots on the office Macs.
Retrieve lost/stolen Mac
Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X is built in with IP address tracking feature, you can track the location of your lost/stolen Mac and get it back.
What's new in Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X v2.1?
- Improved installation process in Professional
- Mac OS 10.7.X (Lion) supported
- Fixed some bugs caused by privilege
- Fixed other minor bugs
Learn more about Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X
About Amac Software
Founded in 2005, Amac Software devotes to developing safe and clean software with powerful features. Amac Software provides pieces of monitoring software for Apple users around the world. Its products receive plenty of appreciative reviews from e-zines, individuals and online editors.