Frisco, TX (PressExposure) April 05, 2013 -- Ambulatory Alliances, LLC, a leading ambulatory surgery center investment banking firm, has announced it will be hosting a free webinar titled "Ambulatory Surgery Center Transactions: Reflecting Back on 2012 & Looking Toward the Future" on April 12, 2013, from 2:00-3:00 p.m. CST.
To register for the program, go to www4.gotomeeting.com/register/677309199. This exclusive webinar is limited to the first 100 registrants.
The program will feature a roundtable discussion between ASC experts Blayne Rush of Ambulatory Alliances and Curtis Bernstein of Altegra Health, followed by a Q&A with participants. The moderator for the program is Robert Kurtz of Kurtz Creative.
Topics discussed during the roundtable will include the following:
* With all of the "future of healthcare" buzz and, what is the future of ambulatory surgery centers
* Strategies ASCs can take to best position themselves to compete now and in the future
* As far a selling a surgery center, what was different last year compared to years in the past
* Who are the typical buyers and what are they looking for in a center/deal
* What ASCs can do to increase the number of offers they receive from buyers and the value of those offers
* What concerns buyers have with the future of healthcare and the role of ASCs
* OIG Opinion 12-22 and how the opinion might affect physician/surgeon relationships and ultimately ASCs
About the Panelists
Blayne Rush is the president of Ambulatory Alliances ( http://www.AmbulatoryAlliances.com ) and is a SEC-registered and FINRA-licensed investment banker. He specializes in ASC brokerage; ambulatory surgery center turnarounds and increasing ASC valuations through physician recruitment and syndications; and access to the capital markets and capital structuring consulting for surgery, urgent care centers and radiation oncology centers.
Curtis H. Bernstein, ASA, CPA/ABV, CVA, MBA, is managing director for Altegra Health ( http://www.AltegraHealth.com ). Mr. Bernstein specializes in providing valuation, transaction advisory, strategic and operational consulting services to clients. He has extensive experience working closely with hospital systems, physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers and other healthcare providers.
About Ambulatory Alliances
Ambulatory Alliances, LLC ( http://www.AmbulatoryAlliances.com ) is a middle-market boutique investment banking, surgery center brokerage, physician recruitment and syndication and strategic advisory firm. The company focuses exclusively on ambulatory centers and more specifically radiation oncology and ambulatory surgery center niche markets.