Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) January 10, 2012 -- American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC) is a US-based power technology company that offers megawatt-scale wind turbine designs and electrical control systems. It offers smart grid technologies for power grid operators and integrates renewable energy sources into the power infrastructure. AMSC operates business through two segments, namely, AMSC Power Systems and AMSC Superconductors. AMSC manufactures products utilizing its two proprietary technologies, namely, programmable power electronic converters and high temperature superconductor (HTS) wires. The company?s key offerings include power modules, grid interconnection solution for photovoltaic power plants, power pipelines for transmission, HTS cables, wind turbine, power converters, flexible AC transmission system, smart grid infrastructure solutions, and HTS utility generators. The company has operations in the US, Austria, China, Germany, India, Singapore and Republic of Korea. AMSC is headquartered in Devens, Massachusetts, the US. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/American-Superconductor-Corporation-AMSC-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
American Superconductor Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 29, 2011: AMSC Announces Cost Reduction Action
Nov 24, 2011: Mainstream Renewable Power Puts On Hold Its 1 GW Wind Turbine Supply Contract With Sinovel
Nov 09, 2011: AMSC Reports Revenues Of $20.8m In Q2 Fiscal 2011
Oct 25, 2011: AMSC Sues Sinovel In Beijing Court Over Computer Software Copyright
Oct 17, 2011: AMSC Unveils New Corporate Identity
This comprehensive SWOT profile of American Superconductor Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/American-Superconductor-Corporation-AMSC-Financial-and-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131