Monte Carlo, United Kingdom (PressExposure) April 09, 2015 -- BroadGroup's premier European Datacentre and Cloud event will feature presentations from some of the industry's most respected experts and business leaders from top international corporations. The conference which will play host to over 1,800 senior executives and decision makers from around the world is to be held in Monte Carlo 3-4 June 2015.
Speakers from a diverse range of international organisations will come together to share their experiences and vision.
- Yahoo! Christina Page, Global Director of Energy and Sustainability Strategy
- The White House: Robert N. Knake, Former Director of Cyber Security
- Google: Christophe Baroux, Head of Google Cloud Platform for South Europe and Middle East Africa
- Digital Realty: John Sarkis, General Manager, Colocation & Connectivity
- eBay: Mike Lewis, Director Mission Critical Engineering
- Microsoft: Christian Belady, General Manager - Data Center Services
- First Data Corporation: Mike Manos, Chief Technology Officer
- Interxion: Lex Coors, VP, Group Data Centre Technology & Engineering
- McKinsey & Company: Abhijit Dubey, Principal (San Francisco)
- TeliaSonera: Mattias Fridstram, Vice President, Technology
- VMWare: Joe Baguley, Chief Technology Officer, EMEA
- Orange: Patrice Slupowski, Vice-President, Digital Innovation
"Wall Street likes to see growth, but reliability and cost are key factors for us, commented Mike Lewis, Director Mission Critical Engineering, eBay Inc. "This is a fantastic industry where the landscape is changing in many ways since Datacentre operators seek to provide excellent service to their customers."
"Datacloud is a leadership event," commented Philip Low, managing director of BroadGroup. "As a place to meet, network and collaborate for every datacentre and cloud business owner, it is unparalleled in terms of the quality of executives attending, and who use the event as an annual platform to do deals."
The conference programme is one of the most extensive so far, held across four theatres focused on issues that are fundamental to the datacenters and cloud industry.
Featured highlights include a cyber-security summit, a dark fibre workshop with results from BroadGroup's latest research. Information and insight into new datacenter markets, Internet of Things and Germany's innovative approach. There will also be presentations on an array of end user case studies, colocation panels, post-merger Europe, regulation, and a special government roundtable.
The two day event set against the prestigious backdrop of Monaco will deliver a rich and innovative programme of keynotes, panel sessions, labs, workshops and demonstrations offering a complete view of the market, its developments, new solutions, trends and innovations.
Advance standard tickets are currently available: (http://www.datacloudcongress.com/)
BroadGroup is an Information Media Technology and Professional Services company. Established in 2002, BroadGroup achieved rapid recognition and growth through delivering quality research and insight in a number of niche and emerging areas of the telecommunications and technology sector. Since founding, the Datacentre and Cloud practice has been the main focus of the company. BroadGroup has now become the leading international research and consulting group in this area, through three business lines: consulting, market reports and events. http://www.broad-group.com/
For further information please contact:
07710 942 943
Distributed on behalf of VP Communications Ltd by NeonDrum news distribution service (http://www.neondrum.com)