Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) August 04, 2011 -- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the top seven therapeutic indications for which often antibacterials are prescribed which includes tuberculosis, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, atypical bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and otitis media. The report also examines the Global antibacterial treatment usage patterns for the covered indication. In addition, the report also includes insights into the antibacterial R&D pipeline.
Report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
GBI Research analysis shows that the overall global antibacterial market for the seven indications tuberculosis, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, atypical bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and otitis media is valued at $11,070m in 2009. The market is expected to witness a growth at a CAGR of 1.5% for the forecast period and will reach $12,160m by 2016. Patent expiries of leading antbacterial, weak pipelines, increase in prevalence and prescription populations and easy availability of generic products are the main reason for growth in antbacterial market. The top pharmaceutical companies in antibacterial market companies - Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Abbott, Bayer HealthCareAG, Johnson & Johnson, Daiichi-Sankyo and Teva pharmaceuticals. Large amount of fragmentation in the market provides significant scope for consolidation through mergers and acquisitions.
The scope of this report includes -
- Data and analysis on the global antibacterial market.
- Annualized market data for the antibacterial market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market data on the therapeutic landscape which covers tuberculosis, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, atypical bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and otitis media, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population and treated population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market and on each indication.
- The competitive landscape of the global anticonvulsant market which includes companies such as Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Abbott, Bayer HealthCare AG, Johnson & Johnson, Daiichi-Sankyo and Teva.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place from 2005 to 2010 in the global antibacterial market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of the region's antibacterial market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas and top selling antibacterial molecules of leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
For more information kindly visit :
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Antibacterial and Antiseptic Pharmaceuticals
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Eye and Ear Preparations Excluding Anti-Infective Corticoids, Antibacterials, and Antiseptics
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook