Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) August 04, 2011 -- The report also examines the global diabetes therapies treatment usage patterns. The report covers the key geographies of the US, the top five countries in the European region and Japan. Insights into the diabetes research and development pipeline and the potential future blockbusters by 2016 are included. The report provides an in-depth analysis of HIV, Hepatitis, Herpes and Influenza therapeutic indications, and includes market forecasts and treatment usage patterns for these two therapeutic indications. The report also explores the competitive landscape, including benchmarking for the top companies in the market. Finally, a key trend analysis for mergers and acquisitions and licensing agreements involving diabetes therapies is also presented.
According to the study done by GBI Research, the HIV market is a growing market dominated by the US. The growth rate is likely to decline from 2012 onwards due to the impact of patent expiry of key drugs. However, migration to new branded drugs is likely to minimize the impact of generics, which currently account for approximately 8% of the market. The global HIV therapeutics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2008 and 2015.
- Data and analysis on HIV, Hepatitis, Herpes and Influenza therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world - the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Annualized market data for the diabetes therapeutics market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market Data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population, treatment seeking population, diagnosis population and prescription population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive landscape of the global antivirals therapeutics market including top companies benchmarking. The key companies studied in this report are Novo Nordisk, Sanofi-Aventis, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb and Gilead.
Reasons to buy
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might probably fill their portfolio gaps.
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with increased efficiency and better safety profiles.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
Table of Contents :
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 10
1.2 List of Figures 14
2 Global Antivirals Market: Introduction 17
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 17
3 Global HIV Therapeutics Market: Overview 18
3.1 Disease Overview 18
3.2 Market Overview 19
4 Global HIV Therapeutics Market: Market Characterization 20
4.1 Market Forecasts 20
4.2 Annual Cost of Therapy 21
4.3 Usage Patterns 23
4.3.1 Diseased Population 23
4.3.2 Treatment Seeking Population 25
4.3.3 Diagnosis Population 27
4.3.4 Prescription Population 29
For more information kindly visit :
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Systemic Antiviral Pharmaceuticals
Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/BharatBook