Chengdu, Zhong Guo (PressExposure) July 21, 2011 -- Firstly, we thank you for your supporting, which is always a motivation for us to get improvement.
Then, we are glad to inform you that Beta version of our management tool Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager is available on 20th, July.
There are almost 15 features written in this new product, such as resize dynamic volume, create dynamic volume or conversion between GPT to MBR, etc. If you want to test it, please pay attention to the official website and you will get one gift if you join in:
We are glad to announce the beta testing program of Aomei Technology's newest software for Windows Software-based RAID Management and Disk Conversion - Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager
As full-featured and easy-to-use management software, Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager brings basic and advanced features like never before. This ALL-IN-ONE solution gives you full control over your PCs & Servers to maximize disk space usage and optimize computer for peak performance.
* Resize dynamic disk to reorganize hard drive structure
* Shrink/Expand dynamic volume with simple steps
* Extend dynamic system volume to contiguous unallocated space
* Move slice to adjust dynamic volume configuration
* Add drive to Software RAID 0 and RAID-5
* Remove drive from Software RAID 0 and RAID-5
* Convert basic disk to dynamic disk
* Convert GPT disk to MBR and vice versa
Please note that all Beta versions are precursors of final products. Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Beta may contain some defects. This Beta version is intended for testing purposes. DO NOT use this Beta version on production systems that contain important data. If possible, back up data before test.
If you have already tested out Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Beta on your system, please feel free to send us your thoughts or any technical questions about this beta version at email@example.com. We welcome your feedback and comments that can inspire new ideas and help make Aomei Products even better.
* Report a bug or error. Please provide a detailed description of the steps which lead up to the problem, the ways in which it manifests itself on your system and characteristics of the hardware used for testing. * Give your suggestions on User Interface (UI), ambiguous or inaccurate expressions, desired features to improve Aomei products. We would appreciate any ideas, even if you think it's too unimportant, obvious, or "crazy".
If you have any questions regarding Aomei Dynamic Disk Beta Testing, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support in advance!
Any suggestion or problem is appreciated. Thank you for your support again!
You could also find us on the Face Book, Twitter to share the information.
Have a great day!