Providence, Ri (PressExposure) June 20, 2011 -- Arkenea Technologies, one of the leading app development companies, has developed a mobile application for people to go through their favourite smoothie recipes. The mobile application runs on iPhone and iPad is also supported. You can download the application by clicking on the following link:
The SmoothieKing application, by application development company [http://www.arkenea.com/application-development-company.php] Arkenea Technologies, provides the following features:
- Calorie and nutrient data for each recipe
- Flavour ratings for each recipe
- The ability to search by name, flavour ratings or calories
- A list of all the ingredients used in our smoothies
- A list of healthy nutrients in each of our ingredients
- Notes that will help you make many of our smoothies vegan-friendly and lactose-free
- Step-by-step, easy-to-follow recipes
- Tips for spicing up your old favourites if you're looking for something new
"Smoothies are easy to make, healthy, and - most importantly - delicious! By now, we've figured out most of the best possible ingredient combinations and that is presented to you through this application. Arkenea was the chosen one to develop this application among other app development companies," says Rahul Varshneya, Co-founder and Director, Arkenea Technologies.
"All of the smoothies are fit for a king - which is why the app is called Smoothie King - and now we're sharing them with you," added Karthik Krishnaraj, Co-founder and Director, Arkenea Technologies. Arkenea Technologies is one of the leading app development companies. The company's development team is located in the emerging IT hub of India - Pune, with strengths across strategy, design and development of mobile solutions. The core of Arkenea is defined as driving innovation in the field of mobile strategy and mobile experience design.
Arkenea, a global application development company, designs and develops applications and games for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, J2ME, Symbian and Windows Mobile phones along with the development of customer facing websites and administration portals for back-end management.