Fort Lauderdale, Florida (PressExposure) April 16, 2011 -- Chronic back and neck pain is a common complaint for many people of all ages today. Many schools of thought attributes this problem to muscular strain, but invariably it is due to sleeping on a pillow that does not support the neck and shoulders properly.
There is a revolutionary new pillow on the market which promises to solve these issues for good. It is called the Sobakawa Pillow. Here are five good reasons to buy this pillow:
1. The Sobakawa Pillow has a dimension of 15"X19", and is ergonomically structured to fit the head and neck. It is filled with 10 million beads made from Japanese buckwheat hulls which move to conform to shape of the head and neck. Comfort during sleep is guaranteed because the beads are able to move and reshape for comfort as needed.
2. The pillow carries a zipper to one side which makes it easy to add or remove to adjust for firmness or softness as the individual user wishes. Extra beads are available in quantities ranging from 1lb to 5lb packages to facilitate the flexibility of usage.
3. Unlike other pillows that have to be thrown out after a few months due to deformation in shape, the Sobakawa Pillow will never undergo any such deformation.
4. The outer part of the pillow is made from 100% cotton, and because of the convenient zipper it can be emptied, washed and refilled at the user's convenience to ensure freshness at all times.
5. The pillow can be used by any member of the family, and is not restricted to those with neck and back pain, but also for those who want to avoid the development of those problems.
Since the Sobakawa Pillow has been introduced to the market there have been many users who have traded up their traditional pillows for this revolutionary pillow, and have been reporting record levels of absolute satisfaction with this product. The Sobakawa Pillow also transforms into that favorite TV pillow or that must have travel pillow. Get yours today and put an end to back and neck pain for good!