Edison, NY (PressExposure) January 07, 2010 -- Armstrong offers a wide range of commercial flooring solutions that are meant to satisfy individual design, installation, maintenance and budgetary needs of clients.
An Extensive Collection of Commercial Flooring Solutions
The major products offered include the following:
- Commercial Hardwood: In order to meet the requirements of the challenging commercial environment, commercial hardwood flooring combines the fine style of natural hardwood with improved functionalities. It is more durable and offers a natural outdoor charm to your indoors.
- Biobased Tile: It is a new flooring product made of renewable components. It ensures a classic appearance to your office floors.
- LVT: This stylish, cost-effective flooring product blends the best of patterns and technology. It provides all the advantages of resilient flooring, including flexibility, ease of installation and maintenance.
- Sheet: Vinyl sheet flooring combines resilience, robustness, aesthetics, and real value. It is extremely flexible and available in a variety of patterns and colors suitable for particular floor areas. Based on your requirements you can select from heterogeneous, homogeneous and in-laid compositions.
- Linoleum: With its new NATURCote UV-coating, it offers better functioning and can be maintained easily.
- VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile): Considered the most popular commercial flooring product from Armstrong. To match the interior dÃ©cor of your workplace, it is available in innovative patterns and shades.
Easy to Install and Maintain
These commercial flooring products from Armstrong can be used in educational institutions, hospitals, restaurants, gymnasiums, casinos, office buildings and more. By using any of these flooring options, you can offer a sense of comfort and pleasure for the individuals entering the building. In addition, all these products are highly economical and can be installed and maintained easily.