Taipei, Taiwan (PressExposure) June 18, 2013 -- BQool Inc. officially launched the official website, offering one-month free trials for BQool services including Feedback Central, Review Central, and Repricing Central.
BQool services will be offered through Amazon Web Services to Amazon US merchants, to assist in daily business operation and streamlining workflow. Amazon merchants can register via BQool's website for a one-month free trial account, with no credit card required to sign on.
The Free trial offers users full access to BQool's three major services for Feedback Management, Review Management, and Dynamic Repricing.
- Feedback Central helps protect merchant seller rating, and manage online reputation. With Feedback Management automatically identifies buyer name, merchants' can respond promptly, which can lead to successfully remove negative feedback. It is a feedback software which effectively tracks customer history, feedback and resolution status in the cloud to keep Customer Service team on the same page.
- Review Central heightens brand protection and upholds product ranking. The generated daily review report matched with order history can be used to immediately respond to buyers and turn negatives product review into positive review. Tracking reviews in the cloud allows consistent customer service. Listings with ratings of 4-to-5 stars help merchants to easily identify strong-selling products.
- Repricing Central helps merchants to claim the prime top-four slots on Amazon.com and stay in the Buy Box rotation. Advanced Pricing enables merchants to execute different pricing strategies according to seller type keeping merchants in the competition while maximizing profits. Listing prices, with shipping taken into account, are adjusted hourly to keep up with the competition within the preset range.
Besides the three major services above, the Trial Program participants will also be given access to three value-added services: Inventory Management, Marketplace Listing Management, and Order Management.
- Inventory Management centralizes, polls and auto-syncs quantities from listings.
- Marketplace Listing Management consolidates all listings, identifies hot-selling items and monitors competitors.
- Order Management provides merchant with customer ranking system for targeted campaigns while clearly identifies feedback offenders.
"BQool started as a vision to simplify daily operations for e-businesses," says Magnus Wang, Co-Founder and CTO. "The initial offer is only available to Amazon US sellers, and selected merchants will be invited to register for BQool's exclusive Top Sellers Program. We look forward to hearing feedback and critiques from trial users to improve the quality of our services."