Tulsa, Oklahoma (PressExposure) January 07, 2010 -- Better the Outsourcing Solution Provider, More the Benefits
There are several benefits associated with outsourcing radiology transcription services. In fact, there are advantages in outsourcing any kind of medical transcription including cardiology transcription, neurology transcription, orthopedics transcription, dentistry transcription, obstetrics and gynecology transcription. The benefits would be greater if the outsourcing solution provider:
- Maintains consistently high accuracy standards.
- Abides by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Has transcription professionals who are fluent in English and thorough with radiology terminology.
- Is flexible in terms of modes of accepting dictations, and of output transfer.
- Can tailor services to suit even challenging deadlines.
- Makes use of sophisticated transcription technology.
- Is quite familiar with foreign accents.
Qualified Hands and Fewer Errors
Handling radiology transcription independently without any external help can often be tiring and time consuming, and carries a greater chance of errors creeping in. By outsourcing radiology transcription services, you benefit from getting this work done by experienced, professional hands. These staffs are well-acquainted with radiation terminology pertaining to disciplines such as ultrasonography, nuclear medicine, radiation oncology, PET, neuroradiology, fluoroscopy, and interventional radiology.
Convenient Turnaround Times
A good outsourcing provider would be able to perform the radiology transcription project within the specified timeframe, which can vary between a couple of hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, a week, and so on. Other benefits of outsourcing radiology transcription services are:
- No need to recruit new staff or provide training to existing staff, for the purpose of in-house transcription.
- You would have more time and money to dedicate to your chief business tasks.
In addition to radiology transcription and other kinds of medical transcription, you can also outsource other medical back office work such as data entry, data conversion, insurance claims processing, medical billing and coding, and search engine optimization.