Tallahassee City, Florida (PressExposure) October 02, 2009 -- Aging is one of the top beauty concerns of both men and women these days. It is something that everyone will go through and experience. While some are worried about their health, some are worried about keeping their body youthful.
This pre-occupation with aging is the reason why many anti-aging products are very popular nowadays. Many people buy ponds age miracle [http://www.myayala.com/shop/merchants.asp?mcode=unilever&categ_id=681] on a regular basis to help keep their skin looking young. If youâre one of those who are concerned with aging but would prefer not to buy ponds age miracle [http://www.myayala.com/shop/merchants.asp?mcode=unilever&categ_id=681] or other anti-aging product, there are other ways of looking youthful. What you need to keep in mind though is that even if you buy ponds age miracle [http://www.myayala.com/shop/merchants.asp?mcode=unilever&categ_id=681], aging is a natural part of life. Even though we canât do anything to prevent ourselves from aging, there are things that would help us look younger than our years.
* Eat fruits, vegetables, and fish. These help keep the skin look young because of the vitamins they provide. Make sure your meals are rich in antioxidants, zinc, and copper. It would be good to stay away from sweets, meat, and fat-rich foods.
* Keep hydrated. It is important to drink a lot of liquids. Keeping your body hydrated translates to younger looking skin. Natural juices and tea are also good to drink aside from water. Too much coffee, on the other hand, is not good for the body and for the skin.
* No to smoking. Compare the skin of two people of the same age, one of them is a smoker and the other is not. Regardless of which two people you compare, the non-smoker would probably have better looking skin than the smoker. Nicotine could take the skinâs vitamins and minerals, leaving it dehydrated and prone to wrinkles. Aside from obvious bad effects of cigarette smoke on the skin, smoking can also increase the risks of cancer, arthritis, and osteoporosis.
* Alcohol. Just like smoking, alcohol takes the skinâs vitamins and minerals.
* Sleep and relax. Make sure that your day is composed of 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work, and 8 hours of relaxation. Stress is one of the biggest factors for making someone look old. Smile more often, it not only makes you look better, it also makes you feel better.