Shenzhen, China (PressExposure) July 16, 2009 -- Though cell phones prices are continuously dropping, we even could get our desired type at much lower prices than retailers from wholesale mobile phone [http://www.actfind.com/categories/wholesale-Branded-Cell-Phones/] sellers or online shops, the fee we spend on using these advanced gadgets are huge. But once we choose the exactly right service plan, we could save large amount of money.
In fact, we are easily influenced when we choose our service plan. Service providers are so eloquent. Plus, quite a few of us lack adequate knowledge about mobile phone service. We consumers are in a weak position. Choosing an ideal service plan is not so easy. But if you well know some skills and tips, the option process will become easy and efficient.
1. Self situation analysis. Analyze yourself at first. Do you always make phone calls or receive phone calls, do you like to use text to deliver message, or are you a frequent picture sender, etc.? Talk about your situation first before service provider gives you an offer.
2. Coverage area. Mobile phone services differ a lot from place to place. Find out what your region could offer at first.
3. Geographical usage area. Generally, there are three different segments in todayâs cellular phone service plan, that is, local plans, regional plans, and national plans. The local plans are the lowest priced, but you might spend more money if you call long distance or call out of your home area. Regional plans are designed for those who are always travel throughout their regions (acceptable regions number are limited). National plans help save big for people who are frequently travel nation-wide (regions number are not limited).
4. The restrictions of cell phone services. No matter what kind of service you choose, please read the details, especially some limitation information. The lowest-priced service plans are probably not the most cost-effective for you.
5. The basic usage fee. Most of mobile phone services stipulate their basic fee and some of them donât have any such fees. If you are not a frequent cellular phone user, why not choose the service plan which basic fee is zero.
Choosing a right mobile phone service could reduce our out-of-pocket cost to the least degree. Apply the above skills and tips, combine yourself situation, and locate your best cell phone service with more ease right now.