Bharti AXA General Insurance Crosses One Million Policies

Bangalore , India (PressExposure) August 01, 2011 -- - Customer & Partner centric approach a key differentiator

- Customer satisfaction enhanced with superior customer service, especially claim settlement and an array of customized products & unique solutions.

August 1st, Bangalore: Bharti AXA General Insurance, one of the leading private players in the general insurance space, today added another feather to its cap by crossing the landmark of One Million policies, from the time of their inception in 2008.

This achievement by Bharti AXA General Insurance has been possible due to their strong customer centric and service oriented approach. The assortment of products available at Bharti AXA GI also has added to this accomplishment and further strengthens its position in the general insurance industry. This is a significant milestone achievement for a company which is just 3 years old and reflects the trust and confidence it has been able to garner from consumers. It is also a result of the conscious decision of Bharti AXA General Insurance to focus on the retail segment.

The policies sold from each region are as follows; 40% from North, 34% from West, 21% from south and 5% from east. Retail segment (Health and Motor insurance) contribute the highest with 92% of policies and the rest 8% comes from commercial lines. 45% of the policies are sold in smaller cities.

Commenting on the significant achievement, Dr. Amarnath Ananthanarayanan, MD & CEO, Bharti AXA General Insurance said "We are extremely excited to reach this landmark and the credit goes to all our partners and my colleagues who have worked tirelessly & passionately to achieve this milestone. Needless to say, reaching this milestone has increased our responsibility and accountability to our customers & society at large. We will work with renewed vigour to become the Preferred General Insurance Organization in India by continuing to focus on being Available, Attentive & Reliable. We would like to thank all our customers who have bestowed us with their confidence and we look forward to delighting them with our best in class products and services."

Bharti AXA General Insurance:

Bharti AXA General Insurance is a joint venture between Bharti, one of India's leading business groups with interests in Telecom, Agri Business and Retail; and AXA, world leader in Financial Protection and Wealth Management. Bharti Group holds 74% of equity and AXA holds 26% of the equity.

With a vision to become the preferred organization for General Insurance in India, Bharti AXA General Insurance is the fastest growing multi-line crossing Rs 500 crores GWP in its second full year of operations ending December 2010. The organization offers its customers - individuals and businesses- a wide range of products and services that meet their insurance needs. Incorporated on 13th July 2007, Bharti AXA General Insurance is headquartered in Bangalore. The organization commenced national operations in August 2008 and currently has 147 points of presence and 48 branch offices across the country. Further, it is also the first organization in the GI Industry to receive dual certifications of ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2005 within the first year of operations in 2009 and subsequently re-certified in 2010.

About Bharti AXA General Insurance

For more information, please contact:
Shubha Yale / Avinash M
9538242420 / 8123021277
Shubha.yale@hanmermsl.com / avinash.m@hanmermsl.com


Press Release Source: http://PressExposure.com/PR/Bharti_AXA_General_Insurance_.html

Press Release Submitted On: August 02, 2011 at 6:22 am
This article has been viewed 14224 time(s).