Leicester, United Kingdom (PressExposure) November 26, 2009 -- CityLocal has made big changes and improvements to the business listings pages. Their aim is to make their business listings better and more powerful than any other community website and directory.
All the new features added will not involve any more work for their franchise owners. However they will give businesses and visitors the ability to do a lot more. Here are just a few examples of the new features available:
1) Once a business is logged in, they will be able to fully edit their listing and add their own slideshows, vouchers, bullet points and videos.
2) The business owner (and a visitor) will be able to request reviews from 10 people at a time directly from their listing, with one click.
3) The business owner (and a visitor) will be able to email their vouchers and coupons out to 10 people at a time.
4) Visitors will have a Twitter capability
5) Visitors will be able to add the listing to their favourites and revisit it as often as they wish.
6) The business will be able to create a personal profile and show or hide this from display. This profile can include personal picture, photo album and description and links to other social networking sites.
These are just a few of the new features available to businesses and visitors. CityLocal (www.citylocal.co.uk and http://www.citylocal.ie) is proud to declare that their business listings just got a whole lot more powerful for their members! Their franchise owners are delighted with the new features and improvements that truly add more value for their customers.