New York, NY (PressExposure) April 19, 2011 -- Biz2Credit,(http://www.biz2credit.com), the #1 online credit resource for small businesses, arranged for $10 million in small business startup funding, refinancing during the 1st quarter of 2011. Earlier this year, Biz2Credit passed the $400M mark in loans arranged between lenders and small business borrowers. The pre-qualified leads Biz2Credit provides to financial institutions in its network conserve time and resources on both the borrowing and lending sides of the equation.
Among the deals Biz2Credit recently arranged are:
1. Refinance of a Radiology Practice in NYC: $2.7 million
2. Refinance of a Commercial Condo in Brooklyn: $ 1.73 million
3. Refinance of a Gas Station in Indiana: $370,000
4. Line of Credit for a Sports Medicine Practice in Brooklyn: $1.3 million
5. Line of Credit for a Not-for-Profit Developmental School in NYC: $1 million
6. Term Loan for Renovation and Improvements for Medical Practicein Brooklyn: $500,000
7. Equipment Financing for a Staffing Company in NYC: $150,000
8. Gas Station Financing in Illinois: $546,000
9. Gas Station Financing in Illinois: $641,000
10. Gas Station Financing in Indiana: $730,000
"Although credit has loosened a little bit and government encouragement through the Small Business Lending Fund has helped, it is by no means easy to secure capital," said Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, one of the country's top experts on small business lending. "Biz2Credit connects borrowers with banks and non-bank lenders on a daily basis and processes more than 3,000 loan applications each month through our safe, efficient platform. The demand is out there. Our first quarter figures support that fact."
Additionally, Biz2credit recentlyannounced that entrepreneurs can now download the Equifax Business Credit Report on http://www.biz2credit.com. The report provides a view of a small business's credit health and enables them to see the information utilized by lenders to make credit risk decisions. Through this partnership, Equifax's extensive small business credit information will be incorporated into Biz2Credit's evaluation process, providing more business financing insight and options to entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their businesses. Small business owners gain a clear view of their business credit position when they are utilizing Biz2Credit's simple-to-use online lending platform.