West Palm Beach, FL (PressExposure) March 27, 2007 -- Branding your firm? Strategic Marketing, Branding and Business Development veteran, Leslie McKerns, has a unique 30 point service package for that. The Professional Branding Package is a custom solution to branding a firm, differentiating its services and positioning it in its desired market.
"The Professional Branding Package develops a firm's positioning statement and provides visibility to the world," says Leslie McKerns, owner of McKerns Development. "We provide answers to the most crucial questions facing business owners today--What is unique about your firm? Why should potential clients and customers care?"
The McKerns Development Professional Branding Package studies and consults on thirty (30) critical elements:
1. Reputation and Name Awareness
2. Company Positioning in Local Marketplace
3. Company Positioning in Global Marketplace
4. Current Brand Identity, Brand Awareness and Brand Equity
5. Current Brand Message
6. Specific Expertise
7. Professional Services
8. Company Leadership
9. Differentiation of Company and Services
10. Building Client and Brand Loyalty
11. Company Star Power
12. Company Up and Comers
13. Teaming Relationships
14. Referral Relationships
15. Business Model
17. Competitive Intelligence
19. Marketing Communications and Collateral
20. Press and PR, Press Releases, Feature Stories, News and Events
21. Visibility in Community
22. Visibility Programs--Charitable Cause, Events, Event Marketing, Promotions
23. Recommendations for Brand Leadership
24. Consultation on Brand Dominance
25. Brand: Distinguishing features, symbols, concepts and characteristics that differentiate a professional service firm. The brand is easily communicated and recognizable to others.
26. Brand Awareness: The weight and recognition factor in the minds of potential clients.
27. Brand Equity: Financial value or potential value associated with a brand. The brand's strength in a particular market and the potential economic value associated with it.
28. Brand Identity: All of the visual and audible elements associated with the brand. The firm name; symbol; logo, tagline; trademark; mission statement; stationery; signage; collateral material (brochures, cards, pamphlets, sales sheets, case studies, etc.)
29. Brand Message: Combination of all the marketing efforts (website, advertising, collateral, PR) used to identify company, differentiate it from competition and build value in the potential client's mind.
30. Branding Platform: Brand and business model for delivery of services.