Noida, UP India (PressExposure) October 24, 2011 -- According to our latest report titled, "Brazil Healthcare Market Analysis", Brazil's healthcare market has been witnessing a rapid growth rate over the recent past on the back of various factors. Expenditures in healthcare are expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2011-2014.
This report is compiled by using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and our team of in-house industry experts at RNCOS. Our researchers analyzed the emerging trends in Brazil's healthcare Market. While forecasting, we have given due consideration to the ongoing growth and developments in the market segments, such as Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Services, Medical Equipment, etc. and also to the emerging opportunities in the sector.
The report, "Brazil Healthcare Market Analysis", is an outcome of an extensive research and detailed analysis on the various segments of this sector. The report also provides insights on the developments and potential of key emerging areas in the healthcare sector. In addition, we have also covered the challenges that the industry is confronting and a company analysis of the leading healthcare players in Brazil. This report will help our clients to acquire a complete overview of the healthcare sector in Brazil.
Get the Answers You Need to Shape Your Strategy
- Generic drugs market in Brazil is likely to perform well in the coming years and will account for the highest share in the Latin-American market. What factors are driving generics growth in the pharma market and what growth avenues are available?
- The medical equipment market is promising and is enticing several domestic and global players. What are the developments and growth in the medical equipment industry?
- There are several new industry-specific market opportunities in Brazil's healthcare sector. What are the growing market opportunities in the overall healthcare sector and the promising developments related to them?
- Brazil faces inequality of healthcare provisions in the society.
- What are the setbacks in Brazil's healthcare industry and what techniques can be strategized for augmenting future developments?
To download a free sample of the report, please follow the link below: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM261.htm]