Shenzhen, China (PressExposure) August 06, 2009 -- Lack of capital and limited ideas probably are main reasons that stop us from doing our own home business. Those two problems could easily be solved. Quite a few of home business ideas are wallet-friendly. In such information-explosive times, it is not difficult at all to find your suited business ideas, online or offline, free or money-paid. The following are some ideas for your reference:
1. If you are a good writer or like writing and have a computer at home, why not write for others? Today, many new websites appear, and they need people to write articles, description, posts, guides, etc. for their website promotion. For example, payperpost has many advertisers, if you have good traffic, PR rank blog, and certain writing skills, you could earn your money by just writing post for others.
2. Build a website by yourself. If you know something about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and website design, you could start. If not, study for some time or hire someone to work for you. Donât worry about the product source. Internet offers huge resource, for instance, if you want to sell electronics, you could consider chinavasion.com, actfind.com, tradestead.com and bigboxstore.com, which are China wholesale electronics [http://www.actfind.com/] sellers while for apparels, you could think about these China wholesalers, including beltal.com, chinesewholesaler.com, tradekey.com, dhgate.com, etc.
3. Sell at online auctions websites, such as superauctions.com. If you have something you donât want but still valuable to other people, auctions websites are better place to effectively deal with them. These sites help bring your wallet back. You could also seek low-priced but quality items in garage sales in your living/surrounding area if you wanna continue this kind of business.
4. Type for others. If your typing speed is very amazing, you could type to earn money. Some companies or some people donât like to hire an employee to do such kind of job, as they think it is not so cost-effective. Instead, they are more willing to employ part-time workers.
5. If you are good at some subjects like math, physics, and music, why donât tutor children for their study for other family. Parents of some family might be too busy with their work or have inadequate capability to teach their kids, they surely need someone to do this job for them and pay him/her.
No matter what you choose to do, choose the one that suits your style, situation and character. Too ambitious plan or the plan you donât like at all easily lead to failure. The above 5 ideas cost you little money for your home business startup and it is not difficult to carry out and achieve success.