Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) December 29, 2011 -- Bullfrog Power Inc. (Bullfrog Power) is a Canadian green energy provider. It engages in providing renewable power from various renewable sources such as wind and low-impact water power. The company caters to residential as well as commercial needs in Ontario and Alberta. The company also partners with various environmental organizations to educate Canadians about the environmental and health benefits of clean, renewable power. Its major partners include WWF-Canada, The Pembina Institute, Canadian Wind Power Association (CanWEA), and Canadian Business for Social Responsibility. The company operates in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. Bullfrog Power is headquartered in Calgary, Canada. (http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Bullfrog-Power-Inc-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html)
Bullfrog Power Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 05, 2011: Sequel Naturals Signs On For 100% British Columbia Wind Power With Bullfrog Power
Jan 20, 2011: OLG Slots At Woodbine Racetrack Goes Green With Bullfrog Power
Jan 19, 2011: Fairmont Palliser Signs On For 100% Made-In-Alberta Wind Power With Bullfrog Power
Aug 24, 2010: LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics Signs On For 100% Green Electricity With Bullfrog Power
Aug 17, 2010: The Lighthouse Media Group Signs For 100% Green Electricity With Bullfrog Power
Bullfrog Power Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/Bullfrog-Power-Inc-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at:
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone: +91 22 2756 1536
Fax: +91 22 2757 9131