Denver, CO (PressExposure) October 15, 2013 -- Business Enterprise Institute (BEI) hosts Online Educational Boot Camp in Exit Planning. BEI hosts the Exit Planning Online Boot Camp 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The event helps business financial planners integrate Exit Planning into their practices.
During Boot Camp online, advisors delve into the following Exit Planning aspects:
1. The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process
2. Identify Exit Objectives
3. Quantify Personal and Business Financial Resources
4. Maximize and Protect Business Value
5. Ownership Transfers to Third Parties
6. Ownership Transfers to Insiders
7. Business Continuity
8. Personal Wealth and Estate Planning
9. Component-Based Recommendations
10. Your Referral Opportunity
11. Your Exit Plan Creation Options
12. Overcoming Common Business Owner
13. Objections to Exit Planning
14. How to Attract and Engage Owners with Exit Planning
15. How to Apply Exit Planning to your Practice
Boot Camp for Advisors Online is a self-paced online course in which nine sections are presented through on-demand tutorials. Each section is comprised of four parts, which include a section overview, in-depth Exit Planning technical training, practice development tips and techniques, and a section review that offers more than 100 links to additional resources such as webcasts, newsletters, white papers, etc.
It has never been this easy to learn BEI's systematic Exit Planning Process from the comfort of your office or home; and now with the flexibility to conform to your daily time and travel constraints.
"Online Boot Camp is a great opportunity for advisors to learn what Exit Planning can bring to their business and what to expect during the Exit Planning Process," said John Brown, CEO, BEI. "You can get the same content as the Business Enterprise Institute Boot Camp held annually in Colorado, but you can get it in your home or office."
To register for this event, contact Doug or Iseult at 888-206-3009. For more information about BEI, visit http://www.exitplanningforadvisors.com/