Minsk, Belau (PressExposure) February 19, 2013 -- BuzzBundle, Link-Assistant.Com's new social marketing application, has just entered over 60 new SMM software markets in different countries worldwide. Since its release in November of 2012, BuzzBundle's interface has been available in the English language only. And now, more than 700 million new potential users have a chance to run BuzzBundle in their native languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French or Polish.
BuzzBundle is a debut social marketing dashboard by Link-Assistant.Com launched in beta at the turn of 2013. It is comprehensive SMM software that lets one manage multiple social media accounts for a brand or a one-person business online.
How BuzzBundle helps one promote their brand in social media
As the number of social media website one can use for traffic and lead generation has increased greatly these days, BuzzBundle intends to make the social media manager's job easier by helping one cut down time spent doing such tasks as:
- Publishing news and updates to many social sites at once (e.g.,Twitter, Facebook, Google , LinkedIn, etc.)
- Being present at social sites around the clock, including late hours and week-ends (BuzzBundle SMM software allows one to schedule posts)
- Keeping track of social "buzz" for brand-related keywords and URLs
- Handling a company's reputation by responding to brand mentions in a timely manner
- Creating more exposure for a company by engaging with followers at many social venues simultaneously.
What social media sites does BuzzBundle work with?
Right now, BuzzBundle lets one promote their brand on Facebook, Twitter, Google , LinkedIn, Yahoo! Answers and a number of other Web 2.0 platforms. However, as it is still relatively new SMM software, the company plans to expand the list of supported social sites in the future.
Link-Assistant.Com has voiced its intention of adding Quora, YouTube,Vimeo and other popular social venues to BuzzBundle soon.
To stay tuned to the software developer's latest news and updates, connect with Link-Assistant.Com on Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant, Twitter @LinkAssistant or Google gplus.to/LinkAssistant.
About Link-Assistant.Com: home of the best Internet marketing tools
Link-Assistant.Com is a Europe-based Web marketing tools provider, best known for its SEO PowerSuite toolkit. The company recently expanded their niche with BuzzBundle Beta - a social marketing tool for growing smarter and louder buzz for companies and their brands on the Web.