Noida, U.p. India (PressExposure) December 13, 2011 -- The Government of India has been making conscious and sustained efforts to promote CNG-powered vehicles in various cities. A large number of Indian cities are looking for cleaner fuel, and consequently, the CNG has been gaining momentum in the Indian automobile market. According to a new research report by RNCOS, "India CNG Vehicle Market Analysis", the CNG kit market, which was worth around INR 16 Billion in FY 2011, is likely to grow further at a CAGR of around 22% during 2011-2014.
Research Analysis and Highlights
The 45-page report by RNCOS provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and forecast for the CNG vehicles in India. It facilitates the future estimations for CNG-powered cars, three-wheelers, light commercial vehicles (LCVs), and buses in India for the forecast period (2011-2014).
The report also includes the analysis of the 'CNG program' along with the recent industry developments to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the Indian CNG-powered vehicle industry. Some of the key highlights of the report are as follows:
- CNG cars have been witnessing an incremental growth for the last few years, and this stupendous increase in the sales is expected to continue in future.
- Increasing number of pollutants in air is facilitating the growth of CNG as fuel in vehicle.
- In FY 2010, Delhi was leading with respect to the number of CNG stations. Uttar Pradesh registered the strongest growth with 100% growth in the number of CNG stations.
- The CNG programs of Delhi and Mumbai are the oldest and well-established programs in India.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: [http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM359.htm]
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Vietnam Automobile Forecast 2014
- Turkey Automobile Sector Forecast 2014
- India Commercial Vehicle Market Analysis
- Booming Russian Automobile Sector
- Brazil Automobile Forecast to 2013
Check Related REPORTS on: [http://www.rncos.com/Transportation.htm]