Pune, India (PressExposure) October 01, 2012 -- On 1st July 2012, India's pioneer international hackers conference ClubHack opened CFP (Call for Participation) for this years conference ClubHack 2012. Conference will help on December 1st, 2nd & 3rd in this year.
Seehttp://www.clubhack.com/2012 for details
In 2012, as ClubHack is focusing toward innovation & leadership, they are inviting papers from enthusiast & seasoned professionals for ClubHack2012 with emphasis on entrepreneurship in infosec and security innovation.
These presentations are expected to be of 40 minutes each. The schedule time for each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40 minutes are for the presentation & 10 for the question-answer sessions. We'd request you to submit the papers keeping the time constraint in mind.
Innovation knows no boundaries. Just to spark your thought process, here's
a hint of topics which you may refer
* Entrepreneurship in infosec product development
* Research work in infosec
* Innovation in attack vectors
* Attacks on Cloud
* Mobile computing
* Malware & Botnets
* Privacy with social networks
* Telecom Security (3G/4G, SS7, GSM/CDMA, VoIP) and Phone Phreaking
* Hardware, Embedded Systems and other Electronic Devices Hacking
* War of handhelds & BYOD
* Cyber warfare & your role
* Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
* Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) - COMINT, ELINT, etc
* Critical Infrastructure Protection
* Security aspects in SCADA and industrial environments and "obscure"
* & the general other infosec domains like web, network, tools & exploits
People who are willing to deliver a workshop they can write to ClubHack co-ordinators at cfp at clubhack dot com
* Travel reimbursement or arrangement of economy return tickets for speakers
* Accommodation for 2
* Complementary passes for event & party for 2
* Gift hampers & freebies
If you are interested to deliver a presentation you can send your below mentioned details at cfp at clubhack dot com
# Speaker Name:
# Speaker Title and Company:
# Speaker Email Address:
# Speaker Phone Number:
# Is the same paper submitted/talked in some other conference/convention:
# If yes, when & where:
# Name of Presentation:
# Is there a demonstration?
# Are you releasing a new tool?
# What are your equipment needs?
(beyond LCD projector and Internet connectivity)
# Will you require any other special equipment(s)?
# If Yes, please specify:
_Additional Info (for publishing on site)_
# Title of the paper:
# Abstract of the paper: (max 200 words)
# Speaker's Bio: (max 200 words)
# Please send a photo
CFP Opens: 1st July 2012
CFP Closes: 15th October 2012
Speakers list: 1st November 2012