Irvine, CA (PressExposure) July 19, 2008 -- Parenting can be one of the most rewarding occupations on earth, but it can also be one of the most stressful, panic-inducing and worrisome occupations, too. After all, if you mess up in your job, there are always other jobs out there. If you mess up when it comes to raising your kids, the consequences can be irreversible. But now there's a place for harried parents to go for reassurance and guidance, and that place is Stress-FreeParent.blogspot.com.
Theresa Schultz is a freelance writer and mother of three great kids. She decided to start Stress-FreeParent.blogspot.com because she was asked so often for advice on how to raise children in this hectic world. She shares her thoughts and ideas with readers in the calm, soothing, and reassuring way that is her trademark. She combines a genuine concern for parents and families everywhere with her common sense ideas for navigating the crazy, hectic and rewarding job that is parenting.
Here is a sample of things that have been said about Stress-FreeParent.blogspot.com.
- Such a simple and great idea yet so many parents seem to miss this. We just need to be more with them in the here and now. Your blog is so comforting for me! - Dorit S.
- You're so right. We parents often don't take time out and just "chill" with our children. We sure do miss out on enjoyable conversations that way. But we are NEVER too old to learn! - Lisa K.
- Great suggestion for just plain connecting with kids without any other motive. Once they know the connection is genuine, you'd be surprised what they'll tell you. - Sue B.
- Nice blog. This is a great focus. Parents are too busy these days and need all the help they can get. - Carma S.
- Hi, I like your blog and know from experience it is much needed for parents in all stages of parenting. Looking forward to reading more information and insight. - Terri F.
- Oh my - you captured so much in your last blog. I could relate to every word. - Judy F.