Kansas City, MO (PressExposure) April 08, 2011 -- Media Release
CONTACT: Suzanne Lieurance
Children's Authors, Take Your Writing Career to the Next Level with Advanced Membership in the Children's Writers' Coaching Club
The Children's Writers' Coaching Club now offers an Advanced Membership Level for writers who want to take their careers to the next level.
Many members of the Children's Writers' Coaching Club have been active in the club for several years, and along the way they've become published children's book authors. To keep up with their changing needs, the CWCC is now offering an Advanced Level of club membership. Nancy I. Sanders, who is the author of over 70 books for children and has been published with such houses as Scholastic, Children's Press, Chicago Review Press, Sleeping Bear Press, and Tyndale, will be presenting a tele-workshop each month for CWCC members at the advanced level.
Advanced membership in the CWCC is just $37.00 per month and includes all the features of Regular membership PLUS the following:
1. Special recorded teleclass called "How to Critique Manuscripts" (to listen to as soon as possible after joining the club), along with a checklist for critiquing manuscripts.
2. The opportunity to join a peer critique group of advanced writers and swap a 10-page manuscript each week with another children's author in the same genre. If enough writers participate, picture book writers will critique picture books and have other picture book authors critique their manuscripts, etc.
3. Monthly 55-minute advanced level teleclass/workshop (for published authors) that covers some aspect in-depth about writing for children or the business of writing for children and helps take your career to the next level.
4. A monthly worksheet, chart, checklist or other document to accompany the monthly teleclass/workshop.
5. Free e-book called The Write Answers about children's writing - offered exclusively upon initial sign-up (this is currently in production and will be forwarded to you as soon as it is finished).
As a member of the CWCC, you'll also have access to a wealth of articles, checklists, charts, free e-books, and other resources to help you hone your craft as a children's writer and learn the ins and outs of publishing for the various children's markets. Club members also have the opportunity to network daily via an online discussion list with other members of the CWCC, as well as the instructors.
Visit the Children's Writers' Coaching Club online at HYPERLINK "http://www.cwcoachingclub.com" [http://www.cwcoachingclub.com] to learn more about the club. Also, visit the National Writing for Children Center, a monthly showcase for children's book authors and illustrators at http://www.writingforchildrencenter.com, where you can download an application.