Dallas, Texas (PressExposure) November 20, 2012 -- As one of the important forest chemicals, gum rosin is widely used in adhesive, paint & coating, rubber, ink, gum based candy, paper, batik, etc. Driven by the fast development of downstream industries, China's gum rosin industry developed fast in the past few years.
Get your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/production-and-market-of-gum-rosin-in-china-market-report.html
China has abundant pine resources, which guarantees sufficient oleoresin supply and then gum rosin production. However, in the past few years, infestation, eucalyptus planting and bad weather such as drought, heavy rain, snow, etc. have had negative influence on oleoresin tapping in major pine growing areas, such as Guangxi, Guangdong, Yunnan, Jiangxi and Hubei. China's gum rosin production declined in 2008 and 2009, and the price of oleoresin and gum rosin increased crazily in 2010 because of the short supply of oleoresin.
China is the top producer of gum rosin in the world. Quite a number of gum rosin and its derivatives are exported every year, and most of gum rosin is export through Huangpu Port of Guangzhou City. The price and stock of gum rosin in Huangpu Port can reflect general domestic market trend.
In recent few years, more and more local companies and multinationals are engaged in the deep-processing of gum rosin, and the domestic consumption of gum rosin has been increasing. In the meantime, more and more end users are trying to conduct R&D to reduce the usage of gum rosin, because the price of gum rosin and its derivatives is changeable and relatively high compared with its competitive products such as petroleum resin.
This gum rosin China report finished by CCM International will provide you an deep understanding of China's gum rosin industry, and it includes the following as part of its market coverage:
- Position of Chinese gum rosin in the world
- Production of gum rosin in China
- Price changes of oleoresin and gum rosin 2007-Aug. 2012 and key factors
- Export & import of Chinese gum rosin, 2007-H1 2012
- Market size and share of gum rosin in 2007-2011
- Multinational corporations' impact on China's gum rosin and its derivatives production, especially for several Japanese conglomerates
- Future forecast on Chinese gum rosin supply and demand, 2012-2016
- Introduction to 25 key gum rosin producers in China and know the latest dynamics on Chinese gum rosin industry