Navi Mumbai, India (PressExposure) January 04, 2012 -- China International Water & Electric Corp. (CWE) is a China-based International contractor. The corporation focuses on providing water resources and hydropower engineering. Its major services include overseas projects contracting, man-power service cooperation, and construction. In addition, it offers a wide range of contracting services for other projects such as buildings, ports, roads, channels, land leveling, water related works, dams and reservoirs. The corporation has been authorized by the Chinese government as qualified enterprise to undertake class 1 government overseas economic aid projects. Add to that, CWE has been awarded various certifications by leading domestic organizations, including ISO9002:1996 certification by the HKQAA of Hong Kong; and Beijing 9000:1998 Certification Center for Quality System. CWE is headquartered in Beijing, China. ( http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/China-International-Water-Electric-Corp-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html )
China International Water & Electric Corp. Key Recent Developments
Aug 11, 2011: CWE In Negotiations With Guinea To Develop 240 MW Hydroelectric Project
Aug 11, 2011: RWE Innogy, PPC And CWE Submit Bids For Construction Of Four Hydro-Power Plants At Upper Drina River In Bosnia
May 13, 2011: Three Gorges Signs EPC Contract For Establishing 49.5 MW Wind Farm In Pakistan
May 09, 2011: CWE Wins Bid For 30 MW Lom Pangar Hydropower Project In Cameroon
Dec 27, 2010: Hidrotoapi Signs Contract With CIWEC To Set Up 204MW Toachi-Pilaton Hydroelectric Plant
China International Water & Electric Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/report/China-International-Water-Electric-Corp-Strategic-SWOT-Analysis-Review.html
Contact us at :
Company Profiles and Conferences
Flat A-1901/02, 19th floor,
Palm Beach Road, Sanpada,
Navi Mumbai - 400705, India.
Phone : +91 22 2756 1536
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com